Due to the continuing growth of our client base, we are seeking Experienced Auditors to join our firm. The ideal candidate will demonstrate outstanding leadership, and interpersonal skills for fostering client and staff relationships. This candidate will also have a genuine interest in professional development, career growth, and a commitment to become an expert in our industry.
- Assist in managing all phases of audit, review, and compilation engagements for multiple client engagements simultaneously, in adherence with professional and firm standards.
- Prepare and/or review work papers, financial statements, and audit programs.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of our client’s business and maintain contact with them throughout the year.
- CPA licensed (or on target) preferred but not required
- 2-5 years of public auditing experience ideal
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and written and verbal communications skills
- Limited travel in New England
Competitive salary and benefits including four-day summer work weeks, flexible hours, 401K retirement plan with profit sharing component, two health insurance options, life insurance, long term disability insurance, on-site parking, firm paid CPE, AICPA, and state board membership, business casual dress year round, and a stable, but growing, client base.
For more information or to submit your cover letter and resume, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org